Danish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce, Vordingborg Municipality, Vihula Manor and Unique Hotels organized a Danish Week in Estonia in the beginning of November. The program is centred on commercial networks, cuisine and culture.
- 17.10-13.12. Art Exhibition by Danish painter and ceramic, Søren Kent, in Vihula Manor Conference Centre. Twenty-one works of Søren Kent are displayed for sales throughout the large conference centre.
- 06.11-15.11. Danish Week exhibition "The happy people of Denmark" in the Oil Granary at Vihula Manor
- 06.11-15.11. New Danish Cuisine Week, Co-owner and chef de cuisine at Restaurant Borgen in Vordingborg, Jesper Brinkløv, takes over the kitchen at Restaurant La Boheme and features New Danish Cuisine.
- 07.11-15.11. Danish House. Seminar and small business fair by Danish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce of Danish companies in Estonia and their commercial activities.
- 06.11-08.11. Visit of delegation from Vordingborg Municipality.
- 06.11. 19.00 Gala Evening. Reception and Gala Dinner at Restaurant La Boheme, opening of Danish Week by Danish Ambassador to Estonia, Søren Kelstrup.
- 07.11. 14.00 Opening of the Danish House by Danish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, an exhibition of companies in Estonia with a Danish background.
- 07.11. 15.00 Palm House, Seminar on “Medieval links between Denmark and Estonia and modern tourism links”. (Speakers: Keld Møller Hansen: CEO, The Danish Castle Centre, director of South-East-Denmark Museums, Martin Bender: CEO, Visit Sydsjælland-Møn, Lau Svendsen-Tune, CEO, Vordingborg Kommune)
- 07.11 16:00 Oil Granary, flower arrangement workshop with Brigitte Brinkløv, Jesper Brinkløv's wife. The materials used in the workshop will be those found nearby in Lahemaa and gathered fresh from the nature
- 07.11 18:30 St. Martin's Day dinner at the La Boheme restaurant. Vihula Manor's chef de cuisine, Lauri Tomingas has prepared a special 3-course menu under the instruction of Jesper Brinkløv for this occasion.
- 08.11, 14.11 ad 15.11 Danish House is open 02.00PM-06.00PM, exhibition with DECC of Danish companies in Estonia, master classes in flower decoration, concerts, sales of coffee/tea, beer/wine, sandwiches, cakes etc.
- 15.11 19.00 Danish Week closing concert. Danish musicians Michael Sunding and Mads Vinding will be offering an enjoyable hour of jazz music in Vihula Manor's restaurant La Boheme.